Are you ready to open your imagination to the possibility that God’s vision for you is greater?
- Greater than the labels that were given to you when you were young.
- Greater than the cynicism that may be settling in as you’re getting older.
- Greater than a life spent aimlessly wandering in cyberspace.
- Greater than empty earthly success that brings no eternal reward.
- Greater than the shame tethered to you like a stone from the sins of your past.
- Greater than the abuse you suffered at the hands of people you once trusted.
- Greater than the hell you’ve been through in your marriage.
- Greater than the specter of missed opportunities hovering over your bed at night.
- Greater than the dreams you’ve had the courage to dream for yourself.
- Greater even than the greatest moment you’ve had thus far.
You don’t have to understand the implications of all of this. Not yet. You only have to be willing to believe, and press into it. It’s not static. It’s not automatic. But it’s imminent. And it has the potential to change your life.
God’s greater vision for your life isn’t based on a formula. It’s built on a promise that God created you for more. Ephesians 3:20 “Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,”